Terrazas del Inca
Hotel in Machu Picchu, Located in Wiracocha Street M-18-4, Aguas Calientes. Phone: + 51 84 771529 Email: Info@terrazasdelinca.com
“Machu Picchu, your history, mystery, and beauty are hard to explain, but easy to feel.” (Carlos Mendoza )
Terrazas del inca Bed & Breakfast in Machu Picchu
The town of Machu Picchu ( also called Aguas Calientes) is surrounded by lush, green mountains. The only means of transport into town is by train. The town is located at the confluence of two rivers, and is an obligatory stop for everyone who wants to visit one of the most important tourist attractions in the world, the Lost City of the Incas. MACHU PICCHU.
Terrazas del Inca Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of the upper part of town, on the banks of the Aguas Calientes River. It is far from the noise of the main street, and in a peaceful place where you will find it very easy to relax.
Machu Picchu, the archeological site, the Lost City of the Incas, is a 25 minute bus ride from town. Terrazas del Inca is located just 3 blocks above the train station where you will arrive.
Terrazas del Inca is the best place to stay when you visit Machu Picchu. We have three terraces which have beautiful, panoramic views. You will be able to relax and enjoy a hot tea or a cold drink, while you listen to the soothing sound of the rushing river.
Our staff knows a lot about the ruins and the surrounding jungle, and they will always be happy to answer your questions. The rooms are very clean, and are fully equipped with everything you will need. Terrazas del Inca is totally safe, and we start serving breakfast every morning at 4:30 am.
We recommend that you leave Cusco early in the morning. It is a beautiful 4 hour train ride to Aguas Calientes. If you arrive in Aguas Calientes early in the day, you can get to know the town a little better. It is a great idea to visit the hot springs. A soak in the healing waters will help you feel all ready for your visit to the Lost City of the Incas the following morning.
Another option is to travel by car or bus to the town of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley. Ollantay is 2 hours by car from Cusco. Then you would catch the train to Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) at the Ollantaytambo train station. The train from Ollantay take 2 hours. You can spend the night at Terrazas del Inca and wake up bright and early the next morning. After a great, complimentary hot breakfast, we will show you to the bus stop where you will catch your bus up to Incan Fortress of Machu Picchu. If you arrive early enough and the clouds part, you will be able to watch the sunrise over the snow-capped peaks. Then you can spend a magical day exploring the ancient Incan archeological site. If you need more information, we will be happy to answer all your questions. Just fill out the reservation form, and we will get in touch with you. Our visitors come from far and wide, and each one of our clients is very important to us.
- We will meet you at the train station and take you directly to Terrazas del Inca B & B.
- Our front desk will gladly help you set up guided tours if you so wish, and also confirm your flight reservations.
- Each room and all of our premises have free WiFi
- We offer room service.
- We have a small restaurant which specializes in Peruvian and Italian food. (Chef Calabress)
- Our terraces have a beautiful view of the river.
- We will be happy to store your luggage free of charge
- Breakfast is served starting at 4:30 am.
- We offer day care services for small children at no extra charge.
- We are the ideal location for families, couples, and groups.
- We offer a special discount if you would like to reserve every room in the house.
Double Bed Superior:
Excellent view of the Aguas Calientes River. Private bathroom with bathtub. King-sized bed. Feathered pillows and quilts. Large bath towels, hand towels, foot rugs. Safety deposit box. Mini-fridge. Hair-dryer. Heated room. Satellite TV. Telephone. No smoking room.
Double Bed Standard :
Private bathroom. Feathered pillows and quilts. Queen-size bed. Large bath towels, hand towels, and foot rugs. Safety deposit box. Hair dryer. Satellite TV. Telephone. Heated room. No smoking room.
Double Twin Standard:
Private bathroom. Feathered pillows and quilts. 2 twin-size beds. Large bath towels, hand towels, and foot rugs. Hair dryer. Satellite TV. Telephone. Heated rooms. No smoking room. Safety deposit box.
Private bathroom. Feathered pillows and quilts. 3 twin-size beds. Large bath towels, hand towels, and foot rugs. Hair dryer. Satellite TV. Telephone. Heated rooms. No smoking room. Safety deposit box. Hair dryer. Satellite TV. Telephone. Heated room.
Private bathroom. Feathered pillows and quilts. Twin size bed. Large bath towels, hand towels, and foot rugs
Private bathroom. Feathered pillows and quilts. 1 Queen size bed, 2 twin-size beds. Large bath towels, hand towels, and foot rugs. Hair dryer. Satellite TV.
In addition the following services are included with all kinds of rooms:
- We will meet you at the train station in Aguas Calientes and take you over to Terrazas del Inca B&B, Machu Picchu.
- All the tourist information you need about Machu Picchu and the surrounding area when you check in.
- Private telephone in the room. We can call you with a wake-up call if you like.
- Internet cafe
- WiFi internet connection throughout the hotel.
- Free hot tea available day and night.
- We can change your dollars to Peruvian soles or vice-versa.
- Picturesque terraces for reading and relaxing.
- An energy-filled hot breakfast served daily from 4:30 am until 9:00 am.
- When you check out, we will still be happy to securely store your luggage while you go up to visit the Sanctuary.
- The front desk has a safety deposit box available for each room.
We offer personalized service to you and your family, and the goal of all our staff is to make you feel really at home at Terrazas del Inca B&B.
We also offer the following services which are NOT included in the room price, but which could come in very handy.
- We can prepare sandwiches and a box lunch for you to take up to the Sanctuary. Please ask for these the night before.
- We have a small in-house restaurant where we cook Peruvian and Italian style food. Our food is all freshly prepared and home-made. Our standards of cleanliness are impeccable and we use natural water.
- Laundry service.
- We can purchase for you your entry tickets into the Machu Picchu Sanctuary, your bus tickets up to and back from the Sanctuary, and supply you with a guide for a group tour or a private tour. (Please ask for these services at the time that you make your reservation.)
- Medical attention is available 24 hours a day with your international medical insurance.
Terrazas del Inca on Google Maps
|Address||Wiracocha Street M-18-4|
|Phone||+ 51 84 771529|
Inka Trail Expeditions Peru work with the best Hotels in Peru